What Material Obsession offers you:
• A varied selection of the best teachers available teaching from traditional to contemporary techniques and styles
• A place in a class for the year
• A wide range of make up opportunities in our classes if you miss a class – be sure to contact us ahead of planned absences
• Well lit and laid out classroom with large design walls
• Use of sewing machines, shop rulers and cutting mats
• Excellent fabric choices – we are happy for you to bring your stash fabrics or we will guide you in colour choices in class.
• Maximum of 10 students in each class
• Coffee/tea/snacks provided. For our all-day classes, lunch is provided.
What Material Obsession asks of you:
• Payment of fees for each term in advance. A deposit (equal to one class fee) on the last day of term is required to secure your place for the following term.
• The balance of class fees for a term is due on the first class date of that term regardless of attendance.
• Payment of class fees is non-refundable unless we cancel the class. If you cannot attend a class and you give us reasonable notice, every effort will be made to provide a make-up class if a place is available in another class.